Over the past three hours we have been experiencing delays in processing some of our core processes.
We have had reduced capacity in processing all emails, including Workflows, Transactional, Behavioural and Newsletter campaigns. As a result, we have reduced processing speed on core UI components including:
• Statistics on all campaigns
We identified the issue and pushed a fix and have been monitoring for the past hour. We anticipate the backlog of all queues to have caught up in the next 1 - 1.5 hours.
At this time, all emails are now sending as normal.
Apologies we did not post this earlier – we did not know we could post two status incidents at the same time.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org